– Serving Size – approx. 2 to 2.5 lbs
– Seasoned & Wood Grilled
REHEAT INSTRUCTIONS FOR COULOTTE STEAK
IF THE COULOTTE STEAK IS IN A CRYOVAC BAG
- Remove the Coulotte Steak from the Cryovac Bag before reheating.
IF THE COULOTTE STEAK IS IN PEACH BUTCHER PAPER
- You may keep the Coulotte Steak in the peach butcher paper when reheating in a warming drawer or in an oven as long as it is NOT over direct heat or direct flame.
REHEATING IN THE KITCHEN
- Place the Coulotte Steak on a sheet pan with a roasting rack and transfer into a 200 degree oven or warming drawer and heat until it has reach your desired internal temperature. Be careful to NOT overcook.
REHEATING ON THE OUTSIDE GRILL
- Place the Coulotte Steak on low heat on the upper roasting rack and heat until it has reach your desired internal temperature. Be careful to NOT overcook.