REHEAT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMOKED TURKEY
PLEASE NOTE: These turkeys have been slightly undercooked to allow for your reheating time. If there is a slight bit of pink around the thigh joint, please reheat until cooking is complete.
IF THE TURKEY IS IN A CRYOVAC BAG
- Remove the turkey from the Cryovac Bag before reheating.
IF THE TURKEY IS IN PEACH BUTCHER PAPER
- You may keep the turkey in the peach butcher paper when reheating in a warming drawer or in an oven as long as it is NOT over direct heat or direct flame.
REHEATING IN THE KITCHEN
- Place the turkey on a sheet pan with a roasting rack and transfer into a 200 degree oven or warming drawer and heat until it has reach your desired internal temperature. Be careful to NOT overcook.
REHEATING ON THE OUTSIDE GRILL
- Place the turkey on low heat on the upper roasting rack and heat until it has reach your desired internal temperature. Be careful to NOT overcook.
- Brushing the turkey with some melted butter will be a great addition.